- Kills and controls ALL pathological intestinal worms found in dogs and cats in New Zealand
- Effective against ROUNDWORMS, HOOKWORMS, WHIPWORMS AND TAPEWORMS incl HYDATIDS
- Ovicidal & larvicidal effects
- High Margin of Safety
- Easy to use
- Excellent palatability
- Range of tablet sizes, quarter scored* to allow or flexible dosing in multi-animal households
- Dispensing bags with dosage instructions in every box
- Broad spectrum
- Liver flavoured tablets
- High safety
Praziquantel & Oxibendazole in the following 4 formulations to treat all sizes of kitten, cat, puppy and dog.
25mg/112.5mg (up to 5kg cats & dogs)
100mg/450mg ( up to 20 kg dogs)
175mg/787.5mg (up to 35 kg dogs)
For the treatment and control of Toxascaris leonina, Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala,
Trichuris vulpis, Echinococcus granulosus (hydatids), Taenia ovis, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia pisiformis, Taenia taeniaeformis,
Dipylidium caninum in dogs and cats.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Puppies and kittens: treat every 2 weeks until 3 months old.
Breeding bitches and queens: treat during mating period, 1 week before parturition and 3-4 weeks after parturition.
Adult dogs & cats: treat every 3 months.
Dogs in hydatids areas should be treated every 6 weeks.