Because the food your cat eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your cat’s bladder health.
Cats need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones.
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Refusing to eat
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening