Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog’s bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or “accidents”
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening