Seresto® is different from conventional flea and tick collars. It employs a novel blend of materials, enabling a safe, controlled low dose release of active ingredients over 8 months. This provides excellent protection for your cat, not only killing fleas and ticks but also repelling ticks before they bite – which helps to protect your pet from the diseases these parasites can spread.
Today, most flea and tick treatments require monthly applications. With such busy personal and professional lives, it’s not surprising that many people find it difficult to remember when re-treatment is required. Seresto® now offers an easy solution to this problem by offering up to 8 months of protection with a single application. It’s a simple way to ensure you’re doing the right thing for your cat, while helping you keep fleas and ticks successfully under control.
- Seresto® flea and tick collar
- Can be worn alongside cat’s normal collar and can be adjusted to fit any cat
- Safety opening mechanism
- Protects your cat by giving way in the unlikely event it gets caught
- Pre-determined breaking point
- Secondary level of protection that gives way if first safety opening mechanism is not sufficient
- Innovative polymer matrix
- Provides a controlled, low dose release of active ingredients
- Inner packaging
- Protects active ingredients until you need to use Seresto®
- Includes everything you need to know about Seresto®
- Tin container
- 100% recyclable
Seresto has been developed based on a novel blend of materials, also referred to as a “polymer matrix”, and with highly recognized active ingredients:
- Possible through Bayer’s unique expertise in the fields of Material Science, Crop Science and HealthCare
- Ensures controlled, low-dose release of its two active ingredients over 8 months, giving your cat the continuous protection she needs
Seresto® has been rigorously tested for its safety in use with cats. Its high safety margins even make it an excellent product for kittens 10 weeks of age and older.
But we didn’t stop with testing Seresto® with regards to its ingredients. For the safety of your cat, Seresto® includes a double safety system:
A ratchet-release mechanism enables the collar to widen
A predetermined breaking point provides a second layer of protection
In the unlikely event of a cat becoming trapped, its own strength is sufficient to trigger a quick release and free itself.