Staywell Microchip Cat Door
Technologically advanced, yet simple to operate, the Staywell Microchip Door reads your cat’s microchip to allow entry to your home, without the need for a collar to be worn. Extensive testing and development, in conjunction with veterinary healthcare professionals, has led to a patent protected product that is unique in the marketplace, and has helped revolutionise the lives of thousands of pet owners and their pets. This unit is Wall-Mount and Door-Mount compatible. Uses the standard FDX-B microchips used in New Zealand and Australia
- No collar required, works of your cats microchip
- Suitable for glass, windows and doors, single and double glazed.
- Goes in to wooden door sand even brick walls
- Optional tunnel included
- 3 Year guarantee
- Can be programmed for up to 25 cats
- Optional night mode
- Suitable for pets up to 7 kg (see guidelines)
Made Specifically For: All allowing only your cat into your home.
Overall Size: 232mm x 232mm
Cut Out Size:
Wood: 171mm x 180mm
Glass: 212mm Diameter
Maximum Pet Shoulder Width: 150mm